Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Newest Is Always The Cutest.


I have a shelf of Bambi's, and this is the newest. It's gorgeous, sweet and a perfect darling. I spose I'll show you all of them, maybe tomorrow, but thought I'd put this here now.
I paid too much, as you do when it's perfect. We were wandering around a massive Antique warehousey place down Tyabb way, and I figured I'd have to buy something. Chances are if you go in you come out with something neccessary. There were stacks of things, but when I saw the Bambi my little heart went pitter patter and there was no choice.
The egg cup was only $4. Not telling how much the other was. The flower in the cup was Grandma's. I'll put Chicky Egg Cup next to my good old Puppy Egg Cup on the Cotton Reel depression display shelves in the kitchen. Suppose I should show you those too. Sometime or another.
I wish the dolls down the page were up the top. I'm more in love with them than anything (sorry Bambi). Bambi will always be good. I've had my first for about 18 years and still like it a lot, so nothing personal.

No comments: