Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Cat With The Long Neck.

I bought this from Loch op shop. The old lady there is pretty well deaf I think. Or it might be her cover. Someone my age-ish said they knew her when they were little and she was old then.

She said she hated this cat, but still wanted $5. Op-shop, not bric-a-brac shop. I don't think they can tell the difference these days. Obviously I paid it but it was all the loose change out of the car and I had to scab a little bit for coffee. In fact, May insisted on shouting me, so I'll get her back for that next time.
It reminds me of when Alice drank the/ate the whatever it was and her neck grew long. And those boggle eyes you don't see all of the time.
I've just been looking through Misfit Toys. Some are funny and some are a bit too try-hard, I thought. Have a squiz if you feel like it.

No comments: