Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Most Favourite Collection At The Moment.



I'm in love with these little blossoms. I saw the tiny baby's in a bric-a-brac shop at Meehan, and the young girl didn't know how much so I offered her five dollars. She agreed and wrapped them carefully in tissue paper. Then I thought I'd see about selling some of my vintage fabric and patterns on eBay and bought the bigger celluloid dolls with their skinny little wobbly arms. They were only $12 too. Not bad.
You try to sell something and you buy things instead. Or as well.

The proper Show Doll still in her cello box Ross bought for me from Coldstream for $30. She was too good to refuse even though it's on the border of being too much money.

I've seen another but it looked fake. Didn't have the same charm. I don't think it was fake, and I don't know what it was, but she didn't have no mojo, so I didn't buy it.

I don't buy things because I've decided I collect them. I might have a predisposition, but they all have to earn their place. I realise that I keep saying that.

If you have a beauty and want to swap for some cards or a pattern or whatever is appropriate, give us a look and we'll sort it out.

1 comment:

Margarida said...

AMO ESTAS BONECAS
GUIDA